Read-A-Thon: Bout of Books 8.0


Bout of Books
 The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Updates:

Day 1  |  Day 2  Day 3  |  Day 4  |  Day 5  Day 6  |  Day 7  

Time Devoted to Reading:

 Since it's the summer, and I spent most of my either reading or reading, I'm gonna have to devote all the time I could get. But to be more accurate.. I know it seems extreme, but I'll be sure to get in some water and air.

(aka, time I'm awake) Time: 5:00 pm - 5:00 am (12 Hours) Give or take. 

My Goals:
1. Read more than 1500 in-total
2. Complete a Series  
3. Start a Series.. and complete
4. Highlight & Annotate more 
5. Participate in Twitter and other shenanigans  
6.  Survive a Challenge

Books to Read:
- Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles #2) by 


-  Body & Soul (The Ghost and the Goth #3)  by 
- The Hunger Games Series by 
The Hunger Games
     2- Catching Fire
    3- Mockingjay
 
The Bringer by 
Something Like Fate by 


AZZA

0 comments:

Post a Comment